Easy jet nigerian air charter
Donald Trump loves a good deal. And the United States Air Force just found one for the president, sitting in a Mojave Desert boneyard: two brand new Boeing 747-8's, the very same planes that the military plans to convert into the next Air Force One aircraft. These two have an interesting origin story, too.
The two 747-8’s were originally ordered by Transaero, a Russian airline that went bankrupt and couldn’t pay for them. Aeroflot, the company that acquired Transaero and Russia’s largest airline, absorbed much of the bankrupt company’s fleet but never took ownership of the 747-8’s, which carry a sticker price of $386.8 million. So Boeing took them back, flight-tested them, and put them in storage in the Mojave Desert. Now, they could be the president’s next personal jet.
It’s not yet a done deal. According to Defense One , the Air Force is expected to announce the purchase of these two 747-B aircraft as soon as this week. In a statement, Air Force spokeswoman Ann Stefanek said, “We’re working through the final stages of coordination to purchase two commercial 747-8 aircraft and expect to award a contract soon.”
- личный самолет купить новый
- заказ авиа билетов таллин амстердам klm
- заказ самолета казань тель авив
- jet air miami s 60 с сентября 2010
- цены на малые частные самолеты
- дилер jet air
- заказать чертежи на вертолет за 100 рублей
- аренда самолета ту154 бизнес авиация домодедово anks 21
- электронный адрес компании бизнес авиация
- смотреть часные бизнес самолеты фото